Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #14

Well, I'm just plain glad I asked.  I have been really starting to wear out on winter, and today, the temp's in the 50's.  I am thrilled beyond belief.  March blew in like a lion, no doubt, but this is the first real evidence that Spring is on its way to Montana.  I love it.  I love it.  I love, love, love it!  Hot cocoa is fine, and all, but lemonade days are on their way!

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's Sneak Peek, and if you didn't have a chance to check it out yet, it's the first link below.  I debated over my favorite link from last week's Lucky #13 Salvation Show, and nearly selected one of them as my favorite, over an awfully close second. Now, I never delete linked projects - really what's the point of that?  But the rules clearly state that you should take a button and link back to my site.  If you can't follow the rules, you clearly can't be my favorite, right?  Not really fair that way.  I don't mean to lecture, but I paid an annual fee for the service to create linky parties and offer others the opportunity to showcase their pretty projects.  So, if I ask you to take a button and link back, it's a pretty small ask.  So, despite that I had one project in mind as a favorite, it soon dropped off my list because I went to that site, and I couldn't find a link back to mine anywhere.

So here now, I present my favorite link from last week:  it's from The Feral Turtle (simply love that blog title!).  It's a wonderful piece of word art, using the words of one of my favorite songs.  And her lovely, well-illustrated tutorial will have you making beautiful art out of your favorite words in no time at all!


By the way, did you notice that they used this song during this year's Academy Awards to honor those artists who have passed?  The girl who sang - Esperanza Spalding - was just wonderful.


It's time to get on with the Salvation Show, so here are the rules:
 
Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!





Sassafras Salvation

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the party invite- it took me 2 weeks, but I made it! lol
    xo,Becca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...